Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] knife fish sub

Hi Alec. Those videos were very interesting to watch.
The speed that the different designs achieve is pretty surprising. The one with counter rotating props was haulin' ass!
Yes, the Manta Ray sub was very much like I had imagined. I can see where large wings creates a lot of resistance just to get the wing up and down.
The "smaller winged"  sub was moving along quite well with the up and down motion. Again, surprising how much thrust is developed.
I can see how the prop driven subs are a lot faster, given the basic hull shapes are so similar.
Thanks for the show. Frank D.