From: glen brown
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Collapsible Amas and Saddle Tanks

Hi Brent
Just finished my ct today. thanks for the link I am busy digesting your ideas I think ribbed inflatable pontoons something like a accordion could work after use just be sucked back into a recess.I was thinking if I took three pipes per mbt center pipe is a piston pipe with a steel stopper ring and water port in the center and the other 2 pipes or should I say cylinders with o rings similar to an syringe  on either side of the centre pipe cylinders connected by long springs to each other and the compressed air flow running from a t piece in the centre of the piston to the ends of the piston which feed the 2 cylinders the same air system could be used to allow the air to escape pre diving  thus a system that works solely on air pressure and automatically compacts on diving even if the cylinders stick out fore and aft on motoring on the surface it will probably make the machine more stable
all the best
Glen SA