RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Antipodes/XPC15/PC-1501

Cody,

If you watch a K-350 on the surface, you will note that there isn’t a whole lot of reserve buoyancy (especially after all of the other contraptions are added that we want to enhance our subs with J).  If built as designed, the ballast tanks are open on the bottom and subject to burp some air if heeled at all.  You will find that you can’t really stand to one side as there is no real deck.

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas