RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Antipodes/XPC15/PC-1501

A hatch opening to the side on a PSUB the size of a K-350 is probably not feasible due to hanging all of that weight over on one side at height will result in a severe list. And some loss of buoyancy will also occur as the opened bottom ballast tanks burp.

http://www.subdive.com/images/subdive6a.jpg

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries