Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Antipodes/XPC15/PC-1501

And there is the small matter of slippery feet, when one would be guaranteed to beat the sub underwater!
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay K. Jeffries <bottomgun@mindspring.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, Aug 27, 2009 11:47 am
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Antipodes/XPC15/PC-1501

In a sub the size of a K-350, if you were to install a side opening hatch and counterbalance the hatches open weight with lead on the other side of the hatch, you then have the sub leaning into the lead-balanced side when the hatch is closed underwater.
R/Jay

Resepectfully,
Jay K. Jeffries
Andros Is., Bahamas