RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Original KL-250 Blown Dome Specs

Brent & Vance,

Came across this mechanism today which would be suitable for securing the hatch closed.  The end of the bolts have a slight bevel on them so when driven home by turning the hand wheel, more closure force is applied the further driver home.  Hopefully the attached image will make it through.

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas