Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Original KL-250 Blown Dome Specs

Brent. You are surely a computer whiz! That rendering looks almost MORE real than real. Very impressive.
Great data on the blown domes. Are you still adding the acrylic ring to your sub? I wonder if a dome is needed if the ring is installed.
    I finished the rear fairing FRP work last night and it's ready for the final gel/color coat. I need to finish the front ballast tank so I can finalize the front fairing. That glass work has taken a VERY long time and turned out to be quite expensive. Still, I'm happy with the result.
   I'm thinking I might make a new scale model for the convention, as my old one is with my grandsons and they don't want to give it up. Sure would be nice to present my sub at this year's convention, but looks like the Florida convention will be the target date for club "show-and-tell."
Keep up the good work. That kind of data is priceless for the guys planning/building a psub.
I'll get those pics and measurements to you soon.
Frank D.