Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver + hotel accommodations

Hi Phil,

No worries. You exemplify one of the best charactisitics of PSUBbers. We are all do-ers. We are all busy pursuing our passions and having fun doing it. I am amazed that we are even able to meet yearly. Can you believe it? This is the eigth time the group has met!

Regards,
Ray