Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:27 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Coupling Thru Hulls

Had to use molybdenum anti-seize this afternoon.  It was mil issue and the label was in poor shape as the can is almost empty.  Did note that it had a maximum temperature of 575° F. (label was deteriorated in the area and this is what I am guess was after the noted temperature) but we used similar on nuclear components on the sub at greater temperatures.

R/J2

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas