Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Coupling Thru Hulls

Hi Brent. Good to have a friend like that. Is that a storage tank or a hyperbaric chamber?
Interesting that he builds his own robots. Does he have any interest in ROV's ?
Sounds like a good guy to know. Frank D.
Oh ya, Thanks for the thread-o-let links.
The moly grease is good stuff, and I've heard about using the diatomaceous earth. It's useful for a lot of things. I remember hearing it's good to eat too. (yuck) It's used in well drilling too, as a lubricant for the drill head and also to suspend rock chips and expand in the hole to hold back the sides when the drill head is pulled up and pipe casing is inserted. Pretty useful stuff. Frank D.