RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver + hotel accommodations

Ron,

Thanks for your offer of recommending a hotel for us.  We need to hear something from our Conference organizer as most of us try to stay in the same hotel.  This makes for easing transportation issues and allows members to socialize in between PSUB functions.  It is convenient if the hotel has a conference room available also.  Ideally the hotel is centrally located to Phil Nuytten’s facility in North Vancouver and where ever we are going to make dives with subs.  It helps to have a varied choice of dining facilities close to the hotel.

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas