[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver + hotel accommodations

We are getting very close to Conference time and we have yet to learn of accommodations plans.  I am hesitant to make my plane reservations without the hotel being firmed up.  It appears that there may be an issue for Wednesday night in the Vancouver area as that night is more expensive than the weekend rates.  This would lead me to believe that there is some big special function going on and rooms will be scarce for that night.  Can we get the hotel resolved real quick?

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas