Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shrinkage of plexi windows.

Hi Jon. Ya, the info I got last winter was pretty good about how fast to ramp up the temp. and how long to hold etc, then the cooling process and time and all. It's available from a few sources. Couldn't find the shrinkage though. With the window frames already fabricated, I want to have the finished windows fit with a 1/16 inch clearance. I need to know how big to cut the disks, so they are the right size after annealing them twice. The ID on the frames are 16 and 24 inch, so the finished disks need to be 1/8 inch less. I saw some info where there's only supposed to be a couple of thousandths clearance, but that ain't gonna happen.
Frank D.