Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:20 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sea Scouts project videos

Hi everybody,

We just want to inform you that some more pictures have been added in your web page on PSUBS.org. Also, we have just added few videos of our submersible on YouTube. We invite you to see them, then you can figure how big will be the job to make that sub functionnal again! Encouragements are welcome! Actually, we did not start working on it yet because of the winter time here. In fact, we are planning to tow it in Montreal by the middle of May, wich is going to be really funny because the trailer is not legal anymore after 15 year of "scrapyarding." Scouting is famous!

Thanks for your interrest and you support.

Thierry Labonté
Montreal Trident Sea Scouts

These are the links (sorry for the quality):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM6WO3x1eLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dKdFzwQDw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n77cuw2G9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONgCPCGog8