Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I'm Back and ready

Hi Scott and welcome back. We've had a lot of fun lately, and lots of new ideas come along.
My best advice for someone starting out fresh is.....make it stronger than you'll ever need. A little more spent on thicker steel in the beginning is money well spent. Mine is 3/8 thick and it could have been 1/2 inch for just a few bucks more.
I bought my steel 2 years ago from Fort Worth Tank Head in Texas. Good stuff at a great price.
Good luck and keep us in the loop. We all love to help.
Get Jon to set you up with a photo link to the psub site. I use www.frappr.com right now and it works good, but will be joining the psub photo thing soon.
Good luck and remember to have fun.
Frank D.