Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lead Plates Removel on K-250 #118

Hi Brent. There's a little work there but I'm sure you'll get er done. Good idea to add some stainless beads for drainage. Quick, cheap, and simple.
As you know, I took great pains in the design phase to avoid creating spaces that would corrode. All the "attachments" on my hull have small welded on tabs on the hull which can ( and will ) be removed quickly and easily so that "after dive" cleaning will become routine. I was wondering if nylon plates between bolted connectors would aid in corrosion protection. I can pick up 1/4 inch nylon stock almost free, and it's easy to cut and drill. I'll be using some on my hatch hinge as well. I'll let everyone know how it turns out. Frank D.