RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kreideseesub Annular VBT

Emile,

I am taking a guess but think you might be talking about baffles in a tank to reduce free surface effects of a partially filled tank.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings