RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] AQUA One Manned Submersible (Concept)

Brent,

Thanks for forwarding this link to me.  Interesting concept but will it every see metal.  Unfortunately so many of these concepts never make it to the real world.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings