Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new flicks

The light pods are made from these hand held rechargeable lights that are all over now.
I picked a few of em up for $8 at a local overstock store. Then I get old fire extinguisher
from a local store for free, gezz I get cheap.

The metal straps are going to be a bear. I will paint and seal them as well as I can
but will need maintenance for sure. I liked the idea when I started, but now I am
not real sure. Will have to see how they turn out. At least I am in fresh water.