RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Abyss Communication Unit

Brent,

Andy might be able to give you a better answer as to what is available commercially.  As far as I know, there is nothing remotely economical that will do what you want off of the shelf.  Have you looked into liquid breathing rigs, don’t need a sub with them? J

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings