RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Baudot's code underwater communication system?

Brent,

You don’t have to try to convince me, we been done this road at great length already just a short time ago on the list.  I have Dragon NaturallySpeaking and you will find it needs optimum conditions to perform, a high powered PC, and still leaves something to be desired…most reviews will show that it doesn’t make the 99% claim.  It is good but PSUBs isn’t the application for Dragon.  Please consider the simple solution first and also who else is going to carry a corresponding transceiver?

It was concluded by others here that plain voice comms would meet the needs of almost all cases that a PSUBBER would encounter.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings