From: "Phil Nuytten" <pnuytten@compuserve.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:38 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub heaven

Hugh:
        Glad you enjoyed your visit to Nuytco - always try to make time for
some-one who is both interested and not welded to the idea that there's
only one way to accomplish a specific objective.
Your description of our shop was generous - but the plans for the
renovation of our just-acquired building should put our present premises to
shame! We are finally nearing completion of the 'Exosuit',
 ( as  you saw) and I believe we will need the significant increase in size
of our new building for production of the suits  - if  the level of
interest and hundreds of inquiries are any guide.
Later this coming year we also intend to put out a couple of prototypes of
a 100 meter DeepWorker as well as a 1000 meter 'DeepWorker 3000' prototype.
That, and the operations contracts that are already in place for '09,
should guarantee a busy year!
Regards
Phil Nuytten

our server receiving your request.