Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:21 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thanks to be there!

I must say to everyone that we really appreciate all that friendship sharing on psubs.org. Its a fabulous way to feel... lonelyless (?) in our small piece of world here in Montreal. Quebec psbubers are discreet and we really hope to put the statistics higher by talking of you on a daily base.

We invite all of you to check at our sub rebuilding sea scouts project in the "community link" section on psubs.org. All comment, good or bad, but positive will be really welcome!

By the way, for those who already know about us, we've just received a picture of our sub when it was first go out of the shop 20 years ago. Its on our page. Very interresting! However we are still looking to find the guy who built that sub called S.E.S. in the 80' to eventually get technical plans of it.

Thanks and happy year 2009 to all your famillies.

Thierry Labonté
Montreal Trident Sea Scouts
thierry@scouts188.ca