From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Brent Hartwig
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:43 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil drum submarine

You have to give the guy props for making his dream happen. He's only planning to go to 10 meters according to the article. I would think those drums could take that. Perhaps he has some internal ribbing or other stiffeners we can't see. The end drums might be the MBT's.

I don't really understand how the conning tower is attached and reinforced.