[PSUBS-MAILIST] Newbie

Thanks Frank D., Jim K., Vance, Sean, Jon, and anyone else I missed that have helped with my silly questions.  I hope I am as generous as you guys are with any helpful info I come up with if I ever get off the ground.  I am reading the ABS and am actually learning things, so it isn't all drudgery.  I see no reasons so far not to follow its guidelines.  Maybe I should do some homework now and stop bothering you for a while...

Don