RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 2nd Open Water Dive

The last few evenings I was too tired to work on the sub. Cliff, you just changed that. Thanks for the motivation, every time I see something about your sub it charges the batteries!

thanks,

Alec

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Cliff Redus
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:16 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 2nd Open Water Dive

Psubs forum has been a bit quite so I thought I would post some video clips. I took my boat out for her second open water dive on April 19th.  At the project web site http://www.psubs.org/projects/redus/ I have added a couple more video clips via You Tube, one showing the launch and a second with some surface maneuvering and an shallow dive.  I also added a few pics including a cross sectional diagram and some pics from the second dive.

This was first time I was actually able to fly the boat underwater with the joy stick utilizing he control surfaces.  It was a kick! Now if only I had some decent visibility.

Cliff