Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Win-mail thing

Thanks Jon. I went back through all the last three days e-mails and deleted them all. Went through the documents page and did the same,( that seemed to do it ) and activated the 4 search and destroy programs I have just to be sure. It's gone! Thanks for the help. I get a little nervous when I'm not sure what the hell's going on. I'd feel terrible if I spread a bug. Looks OK now. Frank D.