RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: Navy's Reliable NR-1 Research Vessel Won't Be Easy To Replace

More than ok with us.
Jon
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Joseph Perkel
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 5:04 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: Navy's Reliable NR-1 Research Vessel Won't Be Easy To Replace

Alec,

Thank you for this, ....Jay had also provided me a similar link.

I think that as a result of these articles, I will take the step of contacting the C.O. and crew of NR-1, to tell them their little ship, does in fact...inspire the private sector.

I'm going to fire off a "snail mail" letter this week with drawings of the NR-2 concept and, if ok with Jon and Ray, an introduction to PSUBS.org

Joe