Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Navy submarines vs amateur submarines vs turist submarines

Small military subs like the first Hollands, X-craft, Seehund, and smaller U-boats from WWI lime UC I, UB I class has a heavy influence on the Euronaut design.

It s a bit of everything but include also a little of B.Franklin
and other civil one. And yes the diver exit chamber is close
to some offhore bells..

Why use your own brain if you can read books ? :-)

regards Carsten