RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete-steel diverlockout

I didn't say anything about a sat system.   If I had the money for a NuytSuit, wouldn't need a sub as a surface support vessel would be less expensive to operate and could get more places faster.

R/J2

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  - Aristotle