Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Great Update on the old K-250 sub in Sandpoint

I listed only the places I hadn't got a firm "NO Way" from.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:59 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Great Update on the old K-250 sub in Sandpoint

George,

If I remember correctly, Palatka has some deep water readily available along with the Grotto.  How about the other sites you mentioned in your later email?  Will look on my Garmin charts to see if they show depths in these locations.  I appreciate all of the trouble you have went through to compile this info.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
  -
Aristotle