Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scouted Spots

The inlet by boynton is a killer though. Down by ocean ridge, the thing is a pain in the royal rear end.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scouted Spots

George,

Thanks!  I?ll look at these tonight.  Devil?s Den/Blue Grotto would probably be the ideal site with the best visibility and side swimming for other family members that attend.  The St. John?s current and I believe tannic water would be my second choice.  Tampa Bay has poor visibility from previous dive experience there and Lake Okeechobee visibility is nil (not great depth especially if the level is down).

A barge with a derrick and all the subs aboard off of Boynton Beach would be ideal?all we would have to worry about is towing the boats back south after being carried away by the current. J

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
  -
Aristotle