Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Another danger for psubs? [was: Sub news]

Ian Roxborough wrote:

Seems the tanker, while traveling fast caused the submarine to be
"sucked" to the surface where they collided:

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=117352&ran=77484
That's gonna leave a bruise. According to the comments, the sub may not heard the tanker. It seems to me that the problem will not translate into psubs because surface traffic will probably be smaller and noisier.

(By the way, looking at that link crashed Netscape. Any idea why? I've been asking, and so far none of the experts seems to be able to explain it. I need to talk with someone who knows about this stuff.)

--
The logic of the right choice is cold and hard more often than it is warm and fuzzy.  -Tony Stark