[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 on ebay has caught my eye

 Shipmates,

A gentleman named Rob Lepak is selling a 1980 K-250 for $10K locally or the highest offer on e-bay, whichever comes first.  I would sure love to have a K-250.  The e-bay offer ends on Saturday, or earlier if he gets his $10K.

Any thoughts on what it would be worth?  What questions to ask?  What concerns to have?

I know John Maynard offers (or offered) to build new K-250's for $100K.  Do you know if he has sold any?

I appreciate any input the group has to offer.  I am not an engineer and I am pushing 60 years old.  So buying a fixer-upper makes more sense than building from scratch, at least for me.

Thanks,

Doug Farrow
SeaLordOne