Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-350 Reinforcing Rings

Hello. One more thing. I asked the question about stress relieving the finished hull also. There are some companies that have huge ovens to do just that. One in Texas that makes the tank heads I want does it on tank heads for high pressure, and will even do a whole tank.
Their oven is very large. I think stress relieving is required on tanks that store very cold things and create  problems with cold brittle stress.
The company is " Fort Worth F & D Tank Head " --great prices there.
Frank Dalgleish.