Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Variable Ballast Calculations, Bill

P.S.

When I said this in an earlier post ......"You might also install a valve on the the sub that would sense the difference in air pressure within the boat and without, that would

automatically open to release air from the hull if you accended using only your dive planes so the hull would never over pressurize more than the outside water pressure.

What I really meant to say was...."You might also install a valve on the the sub that would sense the difference in air pressure within the boat and without, that would

automatically open to release air from the hull TO PRESSURIZE THE BALLAST TANKS if you accended using only your dive planes so the hull would never over pressurize more than the outside water pressure."

Sorry for that omission by me in that post. It may have caused some confusion. I never meant to release air from the sub, just use it to pressurized the ballast tanks and force the water out while keeping all the air.

Bill.