Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Some issues

Bill, yeah the sand ballasting was kind of a tongue in cheek suggestion.  I was trying to get creative and spur some discussion on ballasting a large air volume and still make it trailerable.  Also I haven't looked up the density of sand but expect that it wouldn't compare well to lead or even concrete.  :-)

Way more practical to go with a semi-dry compartment like you suggested.

Paul