Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Some issues

Sorry, this is really getting off of the original topic...

Chip, yes like Brian said, I'm pretty sure the Deepflight 502 is a one atmosphere sub.  But if a person is building a high performance ambient dry sub it really seems like you'd want to ensure safe descent and ascent speeds.  And I say descent here  especially because of my slowly equalizing ears!

The 502 does look a fair amount less streamlined than the original DeepFlight.  I just wonder how many underwater enthusiasts have signed up for a 'flight'?  Personally I've been terrible at actually getting any sub rides in but my ToDo list is getting long:
  1) USSubs demo boat
  2) Karl Stanley's Idabel
  3) DeepFlight Sub flight school
  4) Grand Cayman deep submersible dive (Atlantis?)
  5) Chesapeake Submarine Service school - advertised on PSUBS

Of these, I have the idea that diving with Karl Stanley in Honduras and maybe the DeepFlight training would be the most interesting.  Comments?

Paul