To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 12:38 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Molding lead

Hi guys!

I am now the proud owner of about 600 pounds of tire weight (lead) that can't wait to be reshaped into bars for my dead-weight.

Does any of you have a hint on how to easyly melt the lead? I was thinking to use an old BBQ propane oven. The melting point of lead is 635F. The BBQ oven might not be high enough...

I'm open to any suggestions!

Thanks,

Pierre Poulin
Québec Canada.