Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Seahorse news

So true bill,
anyways it is in my best interest to follow up on who buys the subs, and to
prevent the release of subs to the bad guy.
Dubai is mix between las vegas and singapor, you would be surprised, this place
is amazing of technical achievments and advanced projects. they are building a
2,200 feet high tower, and the largest artificial islands ever built, huge
market for small subs indeed.
Herve

This message was sent using http://webmail.coqui.net