Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Seahorse news

Welcome Herve and congratulations on your recent move.  Very exciting developments.  I hope that it is the beginning of a successful venture.

It's your surface planing design one of the new production models?  I know things are different when your in it to make money, but I know there are more that a couple of us here that would like to know about the outboard converted so that it can be submerged.  And I would love to see that boat on the surface at full throttle.  I cannot imagine that hull planning, and would love to eat crow for that.

Kindest Regards
Doug Jackson