RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Need formulas please

Sealord,

I downloaded that document the other day. It was part of the inspiration for the program. I haven't had a chance yet to thoroughly investigate the document.

Marten

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of SeaLordOne@aol.com
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 5:40 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Need formulas please

Marten,

If you want a book with dozens of formulas for building a PSUB, either google on "Underwater Vehicles, Systems and Hyperbaric Facillities" or go to:

www.eagle.org/rules/downloads/07-UWVS202.pdf

I also have some paper copies I can send you if you will post a snail mail address:

Strength of Materials
Buckling of Vessels Under External Pressure
Advances in Marine Structures
Local Stresses in Pressure Vessles

Interested?

Doug Farrow