Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] propane tanks revisited

Brian Cox schrieb:

> Carsten,
>                 Do you have specs for the Euronaut?  Like max operating depth, and speed submerged?

Its on the homepage www.euronaut.org than "Technische Daten"

Normal operating depth = 250 m (820 feet)
Test depth             = 320 m (1050 feet)
Collapse depth greater = 500 m (1640 feet)

Speed surface about 8 kn, submerged about 5 knots. (1kn = 1 seamile/h)
Max. horsepower(engine) on the surface 195 HP, underwater about 55 hp.

Tomorrow I will pressure the diver chamber unmanned
down to about 100 m (330 feet). If everthing is fine we can do some
manned test "dives" to 67 m (220 feet).

best regards Carsten