Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pictures of Dan H.'s sub Persistance

In a message dated 3/16/04 10:25:59 AM Pacific Standard Time, Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM writes:
K-350 plans are $350, not $3500.
Hate those order of magnitude errors ... was thinking $10/ft.  $350 is much nicer.  How comprehensive were the plans?

*****

"Call nothing thy own except thy soul.
Love not what thou art, but only what thou may become.
Do not pursue pleasure, for thou may have the misfortune to overtake it...
Live in the vision of that one for whom great deeds are done ..."

Man of LaMancha, D. Wasserman