Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient Vs. 1-Atm Quandary

Hello Pierre "drama" Poulin,

If it would make you feel better, if I build Aquasub to specs, it will be
the only ambient sub with "training wheels" at 3meters or should I
say training pontoons.

' Be my luck if it turns out like one of those grocery carts with the
crippled
wheel and just turn in circles.  "AquaCart" !

You all can have a good laugh at my expense.

cheers, --Steve

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!