[PSUBS-MAILIST] Check Lists

A procedure that my flight instructors made sure became second
nature for me was the preFlight check and checklist.  [ also, post flight
to make certain the aircraft was secured, tied down, and check for
possible damage or compromises developed during flight ].

All aircraft have these lists located in the cabin, usually in a side
pocket
pilot side cabin door.

This question is for all of you, but especially for those builders/pilots
who
have experience flying/diving their submersibles.

Is there a preFlight or preDive checklist one goes thru before taking her
out and is there a final check before submerging? Is there a check before
ascent before returning to the surface? Is there a post-dive checklist.

Do you keep a checklist attached somewhere near the cockpit within view?

When considering projects like "OSS" should not there be such a safety
check
list procedure included with the submersible?

--Steve

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!