Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] UPS Submersible

Hey Steve,

sorry, ZPE?

I just deleted a fairly lengthy reply to your last post because I realised that a UPS is the core interest of all members here.  The best possible sub, but scaled down to each members' individual budgets.

I agree regarding the fabrication complexity but suspect that you will find the cost of nanocarbon now much lower than even 6mths ago.

I intend to keep collecting these lab and prototype announcements and hope that they find their way onto the market at a reasonable price.  I won't abandon the search but realise that whatever i eventually build will be far short of a UPS :)

cheers
peter