Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

Steve wrote' As for the "current scuffle"?...It's happened before in one form or
another.  It will happen again! But, it will die down and go away eventually.
You've contributed some good things on this forum. It's disappointing
that you will let an "insignificant" thing force you to leave.
Thanks Steve,  Hell buddy, I?m not going any where.
What I posted was more in the line of satirical hummer than any thing else.
 I wouldn?t leave because of the "current scuffle"?...Hell, the truth is I can?t remember
when I?ve checked my mail so often.  I?m full of anxiety wondering what?s next.
 Bay the way Carl, I?m happy to announce I?m working on my second submarine
 that has ABS certification to working depths of greater than 300 Meters.
 The new design has an out of water weight of less than 7,300 pounds
and 72 hours life support for 3 passengers. I truly appreciate your concern for my
well being but I won?t be needing a Scuttle valve, and you are correct in your assumption
that the fish down here are very intimidating.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.