Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

pSubs isn't a closed site. I believe Jon and Ray has the website setup
so that people lurking may have access to information without joining?
It's one of the great features..."freedom of information".  One may glean
and take what's pertinent and "what is not".

Scuttle valves and flooding isn't the only subject being discussed.
There's
always several topics being discussed concurrently, like coatings, FRP,
the Aussie Rollcall :)   It's always been this way. Heck, you could bring
up
a topic if you're not interested in the current ones.  We don't have one
track
minds here.

As for the "current scuffle"?...It's happened before in one form or
another.
It will happen again! But, it will die down and go away eventually.

You've contributed some good things on this forum. It's disappointing
that you will let an "insignificant" thing force you to leave.

take care, --Steve