Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

 Is there a way I can remove my self from this mailing list but still
go to the site and research pertinent information regarding the design
and construction of submarines?  I have no desire to flood a submarine
with freezing cold water and I seem to have accidentally stumbled
into the Yahoo personals without a picture to post.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.